I am very excited to announce a completely updated content marketing center.
Last year we launched the first version of the Content Marketing Hub.
Since then we have done hundreds edits, additions, improvements and updates.
This new 30+ resource covers just about everything you need to know about content marketing, all in one place … including content promotion, copywriting, blog design, content redesign and more.
You can check out the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0 right here:
Visit the Content Marketing Center
This new resource library contains 62,438 words, 580 screenshots, and over 100 professionally designed illustrations, images, charts, and templates.
I’m very happy with how Content Marketing Hub 2.0 turned out.
And I hope you get a lot of value out of it.
Check out The Content Marketing Hub 2.0.
Here’s what comes in
The Content Marketing Center is divided into 6 main categories:
- Basics of content marketing: Here you will learn (or learn) about the basic elements of content marketing. You will learn how to develop a content strategy, the different types of content marketing you can use, and how to come up with themed ideas.
- Content production: Learn how to create content that people want to read, link to and share. You will learn how to write a compelling copy, design a content calendar, design your own content and use reshaped content for more traffic.
- Blogs and written content: Here you will learn how to publish blog posts that bring results. In this section, I explain how to create 10-fold content, lists, and messages that focus on content management.
- Multimedia content: Podcasts. Videos. Visual. They are all important (and growing) parts of content marketing. You will learn how to create multimedia content that your audience wants to consume.
- Promotion and distribution of content: Learn how to distribute information about content you publish using email, social media, blog SEO and more.
- Content Marketing Tools: Here you will learn how to use some of the most popular content marketing tools on the market such as HootSuite, Google Analytics and Buffer.
Visit The Content Marketing Hub 2.0
What do you think?
I would love to hear what you think of the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0.
In particular, I would like to know:
What do you want to learn about content marketing right now?
Also, I plan to add even more useful resources to the library soon.
So let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions on topics.