The long-awaited Home Depot President’s Day sale is happening before you know it. This means significant savings on major appliances, tools, furniture, and more. This guide has everything you need to know about this year’s Home Depot President’s Day sale, including the dates and deals you can expect.
The annual holiday sale is popular because the President’s Day sale usually focuses on household items: Home Depot bread and butter. Whether you’re looking to save on major appliances like refrigerators and washing machines, or smaller appliances like air fryers and robot vacuums, or you’re interested in outdoor gear like patio furniture and lawn mowers, Home Depot’s Our President’s Day Sale has you covered.
President’s Day falls on Monday, February 20th this year, and Home Depot’s official sales are set to begin early next month. We’ll update this page as soon as the offers drop, but if you’re looking to shop for a bargain now, we’ve listed Home Depot’s most popular deals below, including appliances, furniture, tools, and more.
Best sales of the day ahead of Presidents Day
- Main appliances: Samsung, LG and Whirlpool up to $800 (opens in new tab)
- tool: Up to 45% off select tools and free shipping (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen device: Coffee makers, air fryers, blenders, etc. (opens in new tab)
- Smart home devices: Discounts on Google, Ring and Tile (opens in new tab)
- Vacuum cleaner: 30% off robot and upright vacuums (opens in new tab)
- furniture: $1,000 off recliners, mattresses, dresses and more (opens in new tab)
- Outdoor living: Save on patio furniture, grills and lawn mowers (opens in new tab)
- Storage: 25% off garages, closets and more storage solutions (opens in new tab)
Last Year’s Home Depot Presidents’ Day Deal
Also, look forward to future finds in our Presidents’ Day TV Sale Roundup and Best Buy President’s Day Sale.
Watch the video here: Home Depot Presidents’ Day sale 2023: dates and deals you can expect